Gambar: Billboard terbaru yang dipasang dijalan masuk ke Lake Garden Taiping sempena lawatan ketua Najib Razak hari ini. sumber Fawi Amin
Ini komen yang copy-paste dari blog Manjung Mari. Ingat tak lagi dah berapa banyak duit rakyat yang lesap hangus tak tinggal lagi
1. PKFZ RM12bill
2. Submarine commission RM500mil
3. Sime Darby RM964mil
4. Paya Indah Westland RM88mil
5. Posmalaysia (transmile) RM230mil lost
6. Eurocopter deal RM1bil wasted?
7. Terengganu Stadium Collapsed RM292mil
8. MRR2 repair cost RM70mil
9. Maybank Overpaid BII RM4bil
10. Tourism -NYY kickback RM10mil
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS—————– RM 1.5M
12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry————- RM 8.4M
13. London 's white elephant sports complex —- RM 70M
14. MRR2 Repairs—————————— RM 70M
15. MATRADE repairs ————————– RM 120M
16. Cost of new plane used by PM————– RM 200M
17. InventQ irrecoverable debt —————- RM 228M
18. Compensation for killing crooked bridge —– RM 257M
20. Lost in selling Augusta ——————— RM 510M
21. Worth of AP given out in a year ———— RM 1.8B
22. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts)- RM 4.1B
23. PSC Naval dockyard ———————— RM 6.75B
24. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1
billion loss (RM3.2 billion in 2008 ringgit)
25. The Maminco attempt to corner the world tin market in the 1980s
is believed to have cost some US$500 million. (RM1.6 billion)
26. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia
RM30 billion in the 1990s.
27. Perwaja Steel resulted in losses of US$800 million (RM2.56 billion).
28. Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn. Bhd.
operation to shore up the stock market
29. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam
30. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of
€75.99 million (RM 348 million)
Same as No:20?
31. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007
32. For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra
was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500
million.Hiring a kwai-lo CEO with salary of more than RM1 M per annum
33. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat
Abdul Jalil (women and social development affairs) RM404,726 and Abdul
Hamid Othman (religious) RM549,675 per annum
34. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching
Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Out of the
amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase
of information and computer technology (ICT) equipments which it is
unable to give a breakdown. Govt paid more than RM6k per notebook vs
per market price of less than RM3k through some new consortiums that
setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no math & science
content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the teachers'
35. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two
private companies Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted
to RM910 million.
Expanding on No 2?
36. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion"Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge"
37.RM1.3 billion have been wasted building the white elephant Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation ofthe Malaysia-Singapore scenic bridge
38. RM 100 million on renovation of Parliament building and leaks
39. National Astronaut Programme – RM 40 million
40. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
41. Eye of Malaysia – RM 30 million and another RM5.7 million of free ticket
42. RM 2.4 million on indelible ink
43. Samy announced in September 2006 that the government paid
compensation amounting to RM 38.5 billion to 20 highway companies.
RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from
the toll hike in 2008 alone.
44. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies
connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
45. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time
when MAS incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy three
paintings to decorate its chairman's (Munir) office.
Expanding on No:11
46. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion.
47. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion.
48. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million.
49. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million.
50. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million.
51. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million.
52. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM 3.5 Million.
53. Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in
BursaMalaysia under guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of
BN leaders and Ministers worth billions of ringgits.
54. Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of
commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives
of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits.
55. Since 1997, Petronas has handed out a staggering 30 billion
ringgit in natural gas subsidies to IPPs who were making huge
profits.In addition, there were much wastages and forward trading of
Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then. Since
the accounts of Petronas are for the eyes of Prime Minister only, we
have absolutely no idea of the amount.
56. RM5700 for a car jack worth RM50
57. Government-owned vehicle consumed a tank of petrol worth RM113
within a few minutes
58. A pole platform that cost RM990 was bought for RM30,000
59. A thumb drive that cost RM90 was bought for RM480
60. A cabinet that cost RM1,500 was bought for RM13,500
61. A flashlight that cost RM35 was bought for RM143
62. Expenses for 1 Malaysia campaign paid to APCO?
63. RM17 billion subsidy to IPP
64. USD24 million diamond ring for Ro$mah --- cancellation of order
-- how much compensation???
65. Latest RM 250 million project FLOT "
kredit: Tinta Mutiara